Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What's *China* Doing Now?

I can not stand to watch the news since we've moved to an area that has so much bad news! So I am thankful for bloggers who keep us informed about topics that are important to me. I don't want to hear about all the crime in the larger D/FW area, but a recall on the Chinese-made die cast Sarge toy from the movie Cars was important news to me. I'd like to thank Mommy Zabs for putting the information out there for me to find! (and my SIL who called after she saw it on the news to make sure I knew) You can see the recall specifics on Sarge here... our car did not match the criteria to be recalled. But even at 3, I sometimes have to remind David not to put his cars in his mouth... now I find out that some of them have dangerous amounts of lead in the paint.

Mommy Zabs is taking a stand and speaking out on this China issue in her new blog, Not China Made. If you're wondering, "What China issue?" then I strongly suggest you go take a read. This site also includes information in other product recalls. Warning: You may be disturbed about some of the things you'll learn about China.
Some more interesting articles on China can be found here.

1 comment:

mommy zabs said...

Thank you so much for posting this. I love your blog. So pretty and well-written :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win