Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Pay For Blogging?

I have decided to try out this getting paid for blogging bit! After following several links from other bloggers, I decided to give Blogsvertise a try. It appears that I will be able to accept or reject all blogging offers from them, so I will be able to make sure I'm not linking my readers to any site that I find questionable. I like that. I looked into another such site that didn't offer such discriminating, and there's no way I would commit to that. Any time I accept an assignment, I will always use "Blogsvertise" as a tag, so that you'll know that I'm getting paid for that post. I'm also looking into PayPerPost. You'll see an affiliate link for them in my sidebar.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win