Monday, August 27, 2007

Meal Plan Monday

Hopefully no one will get sick this week & we can follow a plan this week!

Monday: Stuffed Peppers
Tuesday: Cheese Enchiladas
Wednesday: Wacky Mac with Homemade Sauce & Meatballs
Thursday: Swim Night - Eat Out
Friday: Grilled Sandwiches
Saturday: Stir Fry

Last time I posted my meal plans, I had scheduled grilled chicken-pineapple kabobs on Saturday. I forgot to get some more skewers, since mine are packed up somewhere, so we made them in a foil bag on the grill. It was amazing! The chicken was so tender & juicy! I may never kabob chicken again!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, what a great meal plan this week. Delicious.

Anne said...

Wacky Mac? LOL- I love the sounds of that! :) And way to be flexible when it comes to the kabobs. That's cool that you discovered something even better! I hope you stay well this week! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win