Wordless Wednesday
See more at Wordless Wednesday HQ and usually at 5 Minutes for Mom, but I can't get their page to load this morning.
See more at Wordless Wednesday HQ and usually at 5 Minutes for Mom, but I can't get their page to load this morning.
Posted by
onemotherslove
on
8/22/2007 07:23:00 AM
Labels: Wordless Wednesday
|
Add this to your site |
7 comments:
Love all of your blogs.
You are very talented and crafty. I saw all of your projects on your other blog.
Thanks for visiting my site.
what a great shot!!
Nice shot - my oldest LOVES to brush her teeth or chew on it. You should see her brush, we replace it all the time with new ones - there is a money tip quick buy stock in toothbrushes :)
Great picture, its so good that you have proof that he does brush his teeth, you never know when you'll need it :)
Great shot! Happy WW!
What a big boy, brushing his own teeth! He's so cute...as always!!
Love this picture so cute!
Post a Comment