Friday, August 10, 2007

Mom's New Do

Today, Elizabeth went to her first beauty salon!

Anyway, there comes a time in almost every mom's life when she looks in the mirror and says, "Enough's enough. I've got to do something with this hair!" Well, that was yesterday for me and I was able to get an appointment today.

Here is my new do after the day was done. It's a little less fluffy than it was at 12:30 and probably had some ketchup residue from little fingers stuck in it, but I think I'm going to like the new cut. Oh, and I got my brows done while I was there, too! What d'ya think?

P.S. - Thank you, Grandma, for keeping David!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks very nice! I always love how I feel after a new do!!

onemotherslove said...

THANKS! It's cooler, too, since she thinned it in the back.

Qtpies7 said...

I got my hair cut this week, too! My camera walked away all by itself and is hiding really, really well, so I can't get a picture up, though.
How did you find my blog? I don't think I've seen your siggy before on other blogs.
Your cloth diaper and the tag blanket are adorable! I am going to be doing a give away later this week and I was thinking of doing a cloth diaper, but I don't know how many people would want to win one. One of my friends who has an online business is going to add something cloth diaper related, though, maybe her homemade diaper soap or a bumstick.

Unknown said...

You are welcome, daughter! I like the new do, also.
LOVEmomma

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

great cut! :)
i'm due for one myself.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

It feels so nice to pamper yourself a little. I think it looks great and am glad its keeping you 'cooler'.

Unknown said...

I like it! Like the brows, too.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win