Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Checking Out Skabettios



You've all been there, or at the very least you've seen it take place in the checkout line in front of you. The kid in the basket is clutching a new toy, a box of animal crackers, or some other magical treat. He doesn't want to hand it over to the cashier to be scanned out of fear of never seeing it again.

That was us today. The prized possession? A can of A to Z Spaghettio's! "ABC skabettios," in David-ese.

We made it through the check-out. Then he willingly handed it over as I loaded groceries in the car... until I shut the trunk. Then you'd have thought I had burned his most prized possession! Of course, I did get the can out of the trunk... and he fell asleep holding it on the way home!

Momma Roar asked on my Tiny Talk Tuesday post if I let David have skabettios for breakfast this morning. Yes, I did! One cup of skabettios = 1/2 cup of veggies! (so the label tells me)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love pictures of them asleep - they look angelic then (not like during the fit he just had about the skabettio's)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win