Tiny Talk Tuesday
Still in the throes of potty training, I had to go myself. Of course, being Mom, I was not in the bathroom alone. David looks behind me, hears what's going on and responds, "Good job, Mom!"
As many who've gone before, we are using the M&M Method for Potty Training. Look, there's my Inner M&M now... her name is Momma Sunshine, the Proud.

Don't you think she looks like me? You can get your own Inner M&M, too. Let me know what yours looks like!
See more Tiny Talk at Not Before 7.


3 comments:
Can you believe I can't stand MnM's? That is why we use them for potty training - I don't mind having them in the house. There is no temptation to eat them.
Yes, as a mom, I'm with you on the no-privacy thing. At least you got some positive feedback while you were sitting there!
Ha Ha Good Job Mommy lol. You gotta love it. Anna tells me I am a good girl all the time lol. Do the M&M's work? I keep saying I am going to start the dreaded potty training but I haven't got my nerve up yet lol.
Post a Comment