Sling Me Some Advise!
I'm really not sure if I'm wearing this pouch sling correctly. Click on the LITTLE photo for the original version & a couple of other views of the sling. Can anyone give me some tips?
She likes to lean forward & it kept feeling like she was going to fall out when I tried it at the store tonight. So then I turned her around like the hip carry pictures I'd seen & I just couldn't get that one at all.
I really want to get this figured out before I go to Women of Faith later this month! Once I get the hang of how to wear it, I know I'm going to love this sling. It's so much more compact than the Bjorn and the Mei Tai that I have - perfect for our trip bag & crowded hallways at the conference.
.
If you'd like to see more beautiful slings like this one, or get one for yourself, visit Beth at Drew Baby Designs! She's got a great selection of gorgeous fabric and very reasonable prices. Tell her onemotherslove sent you! : )

4 comments:
Hope someone can help you - I had the BJORN. Good luck!
Maybe I'll see you for Tiny Talk Tues! Thanks for coming by.
That's a REALLY cute pouch! You can try TheBabywearer.com's tips on wearing baby in a pouch here.
If you feel like it is too loose and not fitted enough, you can fold over the part that is on your shoulder to bring baby closer to your body.
Hope this helps!
Steph
I wish I could be of some help but I'm afraid I haven't got a clue! lol It looks right though from other sling wearers I have seen... Steph seems to have the answers though. :D
P.S. I love the sling, btw! :)
It's been awhile since I've been able to catch up on blog reading. I've missed reading your's! But I LOVE the sling!!! I've already gone to her website and picked mine out. I have to wait until next paycheck to order though. :) From all of the baby wearers I've seen, and there's been quite a few, it looks like you're doing a pretty good job!! I can hardly wait for mine!!!
Post a Comment