Tiny Talk Tuesday
We went to eat Chinese food with Grandma one day last week. In the parking lot...
David: Big green Cici's Pizza! (they had green awnings)
Mom: It's not Cici's Pizza, it's Chinese food.
David: Big green Chinese food!
Inside, he didn't eat any thing I offered him, but he had eaten before we left home, so I wasn't surprised. Kids eat free, so I wasn't concerned about it. He did eat the chocolate chip cookie I brought him, though. Then I got a little piece of chocolate cake. David looked at my plate, leaned close and said...
I want Mom's Chinese food!
>^..^<
Still working on this potty business... We empty poopy diapers into the potty. I guess it's not much different from imagining cloud animals, but David imagines all sorts of things from what he sees in the potty! He has named it a big brown sheep, a windmill (I never figured that one out), a cloud, a hippo, a brown cow, a bear, a seal and more... just use your imagination!
>^..^<
We have a Sesame Street video that we watch called, 1, 2, 3 Count With Me (see the link below - David LOVES this video!). The main song sings, "1 2 3, 4 5 6, that's how the number go..." Well, the other day on the potty, I sang, "1 2 3, TT with me!" and then David busted out with, "That's how the potty goes!" He never ceases to amaze me!
>^..^<
Read about more Tiny Talk this Tuesday at Not Before 7! You'll be rolling...
Hey, if you use a signature at the bottom of your posts, can you please explain how to add it in using the new Blogger widgets? I want to use this one. The two little hearts are for my two babies. : )And lastly, there's another GIVEAWAY to spread the word about - And She Prays... is giving away a copy of the book, The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian this week!

6 comments:
He sounds like a blast!
So cute!
Blessings,
Angela
Those are so cute! The things they say crack me up.
So sweet! I need to get that video and that book!
Blessings!
Oh my goodness...the potty "animals" is so funny...and gross. ha ha ha!
Hope you figure out the siggy. I have one, but Leigh Ann sent me a code and told me where to put it. Love your design! What did you use to make it?
These are so funny! Our kids always like what's on our plates better too :)
Post a Comment