This Busy Week
This has been a busy week! Here I find myself playing catch up again. Tuesday was a beautiful day (though windy!) & we enjoyed some play time outside. Elizabeth is now big enough to enjoy the coup!
Tuesday evening, David & I went to the Auburn Cemetery with Grandpa to photograph a tombstone for someone. While we were there, David did some investigation of his own. You can see those photos on Grandpa's blog. There were lots of beautiful iris blooming this time of year, so I took some photos.
Wednesday & Thursday we did some more work at the North Place, passing the time while we wait... and wait... and wait for the bank to give us the OK. We marked the corners of the house, took down an old fence, and cleared some brush. Here's Elizabeth hanging out in her new room:
Friday, I made some banners for Aunt Sissy's e-books at CurrClick.com. Here's one of them for her book, Childhood Stories of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.
And here's one I made for myself:
Later, David asked me, "Will you draw a pipe organ?" So I did my best to draw a pipe organ for him, making sure to get all the parts he requested: big pipes, little pipes, horns, two keyboards, and foot pedals. He colored it and then proceeded to play it the rest of the evening.

1 comment:
I think I heard David playing his organ!
Post a Comment