Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday with the Fam

The garden hose served as the starting line for the Easter egg hunt at Grandma & Grandpa's house. The "kids" were lined up in order from youngest to oldest. Notice that the oldest is Grandpa, with the biggest Easter basket ever!



David found Grandpa's bucket just sitting there & decided that was the way to go!

Elizabeth threw up several times throughout night, so we didn't make it to Easter services at church. I did put the dress on her for photos, though!
I'd like to thank Tia Taya for handing down the perfect Easter dress for our little Ladybug! I think she'll wear it next Sunday.




3 comments:

Grandpa said...

I'm glad it turned warm for a few minutes after lunch. This was a good egg hunt.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! I'm sorry that Elizabeth was sick. Her dress is adorable!

2Forgetful said...

LOVE Grandpa's bucket! Looks like you had a great time.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win