Tiny Talk Tuesday
One month 'till Mom's birthday! : )
On with the tiny talk...
Outside, watching Grandpa's dog, Bob Barker, roll around on his back in the grass, David said, "Hey, Bob, what are you doing? Did you see him flopping around?"
Yes, I saw him. Then Bob started making that dog moan that they do while rolling around & David said, "Did you moo? Are you a cow, Bob?"
Then Bob got up & started chasing his tail. I said, "Look at him chasing his tail!" David, started shaking his rear & said, "I'm chasing my underwear!"
While watching my favorite show, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, there were commercials for Oprah's Big Give coming on next. David saw Oprah before I turned the TV off & said, "Did you see Okra? Okra is a lady."
While watching my favorite show, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, there were commercials for Oprah's Big Give coming on next. David saw Oprah before I turned the TV off & said, "Did you see Okra? Okra is a lady."
.
.
There he is on St. Patrick's Day, enjoying juice from his green cup, eating green eggs for breakfast! Click here to see our St. Patrick's Day photo. We were celebrating our Irish heritage. : ) NOW, we can get on with celebrating Easter!
.
See more Tiny Talkers over at Mary's!

3 comments:
Okra! That cracks me up!
Happy day after St. Patty's day!
We all got a good laugh out of this one!
Aunt Sissy
LOL...chasing his underware ;)
Post a Comment