Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday

I saw a photo like this on a friend's blog & thought it was so neat that I decided to try it out!

One morning this week...
David, chipperly: Good morning, Grandpa!
Grandpa: Howdy doo!
David, now confused: What???

David, while drinking watered down juice: Mmmm, delicious!

David, after finding plastic Easter eggs in the closet: Hey, what are y'all doing in here?
Yep, my boy said "Y'all!"



Elizabeth, after watching Grandma close the bathroom door, "Ah-ma! Ah-ma!! Ah-ma!!!"

Read more Tiny Talk at Not Before 7.

3 comments:

E. Tyler Rowan said...

"Y'all!" That's great. I'm Canadian and we're working on instilling the importance of "eh" at the end of sentences. LOL!

Amanda said...

I love the tube pic - it turned out great! I also love the "y'all" my boys are very Texan in their talk (or should I say tawlk) as well. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Glad to be called "Ah-ma"!!! She is sooo adorable!!
LOVEgrandma

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win