I'm sure you wouldn't be surprised to know that we have the SAME pjs for our Ladybug. I even saw bath accessories with ladybugs on them the other day. I barely was able to resist the urge to splurge. But they weren't on sale, so I was able to resist!
It's all Yours God, Yours God, everything is Yours. From the stars in the sky to the depths of the ocean floor. It's all Yours God, Yours God, everything is Yours. You're the maker and keeper, Father and ruler of everything. It's all Yours.
2 comments:
I'm sure you wouldn't be surprised to know that we have the SAME pjs for our Ladybug. I even saw bath accessories with ladybugs on them the other day. I barely was able to resist the urge to splurge. But they weren't on sale, so I was able to resist!
Have a great day!
It's like she's saying, "I have a mouthful of 'teef'. I look like a momlet."
Post a Comment