Sunday, March 30, 2008

Most Exciting News of Last Week

I forgot to blog the most exciting news of last week! I booked the airline tickets for our 10th wedding anniversary trip! (Dad booked the lodging 3 months ago.) Our 10th anniversary actually takes place on July 4, but we're taking our trip December 2008. We're not luxurious people, so we'll be staying in a tent cabin in the US Virgin Islands! Here are some photos I found on Flickr... I can hardly wait to take my own! Anybody have any recommendations for an underwater camera???

1. Sergeant Major (2), 2. Starfish in Leinster Bay,
3.
St. John - US Virgin Islands, 4. Sunset IV,
5.
virgin island pics 356, 6. virgin island pics 298,
7.
virgin island pics 423, 8. Maho Bay Tent Cabin - D2,
9.
our tent cottage at Maho Bay

This reminds me... please pray for Dad between now & December! He's never flown & is a "bit" apprehensive... already!



MySpace Countdown

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i flew in a helicopter once

Beaver said...

I sure hope YOUR tent cabin doesn't have twin beds!

onemotherslove said...

I found some pictures that were taken on honeymoons that showed the twin beds pushed together!

Grandpa said...

I have seen some one time use cameras for underwater use!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win