Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pre-Easter Celebrations


Saturday before Palm Sunday, we had our Easter get-together at Grana's house. Before we went over there, David helped MawMaw dye some of the Easter eggs for the big hunt! I think there were about 350 Easter eggs for 6 kids, one of them being Elizabeth!
.
Here are David & Elizabeth with their cousins before the egg hunt:
Elizabeth had just reached over & touched David's basket... which was a no-no in his eyes!


I took pictures on the "little kids side" of the yard first & by the time I got over where the big kids were hunting, they were done! They didn't waste any time!



I thought the time of day & lighting were perfect for taking pictures! Here are some of my favorites:


Trying to open a melted Kiss.


Playing with a toy from an egg.


Playing with a pile of eggs.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win