Sunday, March 09, 2008

Party Week!

Ultimate Blog Party 2008 It's party week in the blogosphere! Welcome to my little get together! I can't really throw an actual party, since we're living at Grandma & Grandpa's house right now, so this will be perfect! Click on over to 5 Minutes for Mom to read more about the Ultimate Blog Party!

First, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Mom. That about sums it up, doesn't it? That means I'm a jack-of-all-trades, domestic engineering goddess. ; ) I am a lover of one handsome firefighter and two beautiful babies (3 & 1), fixer of helicopters and Spaghetti-O's, washer of sippy cups and diapers, teacher of manners and finger painting. Oh, and in my spare time I blog!

I started blogging after baby #1 and we lived 5 hours from all family. It was the perfect way to share adorable photos and keep all the family up-to-date on our life and David, and so was born, "What's He Up To Now?"

Now we're back with family but I'm hooked on blogging, and I've taken my family with me! Just check out their links in the sidebar!

Another party going on this week is a Grand Opening as the Homeschool eStore is changing it's name to CurrClick! Click on over there to discover exciting curriculum to download for your kiddo's. Some of my e-books are there, too:

My sister (who blogs here), also has some e-books:

So come on in, grab a piece of Fiesta and fill it with Goldfish, strawberries, animal crackers, Cheerios, and bananas. I'd love to get to know ya! And who knows, I might even make a batch of chocolate chip cookies before the week's over!


Resources for Homeschoolers

BTW - The Ultimate Blog Party comes complete with awesome prizes! My top three picks would be the Go BPA Free Sippy Sampler Kit (#137), the Klean Kanteen Sippy Cup (#19), or the My Baby Can Talk DVD Set (#17). Or any of the free blog design / makeovers!

12 comments:

a woman who is said...

Stopping by to say hi. Nice party this week.
I home schooled my kiddo's and never regretted a moment.
I also love to garden, you should drop by and take a tour.

cltgrace said...

Yum! We love strawberries round here! Welcome to the party! Now that you're here, let's get this party started! There are so many new folks to meet. What a pleasure indeed!

Peek in on us at GraceFULL Days & say hi before you go! Skip over the Vicks Caring Tributes & vote for my Gracie Cakes story as one of their finalists~ Thanks in advance. http://videos.vickscaringtributes.com/videos/index.html

GraceFULL blessings to you & yours~

Carmen
cltgrace@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Just popping in to say "hi!" I didn't know you had all those e-books! I'll have to go check them out!

Maria said...

hola!! just wanted to say HI!! nice to "meet" you!! i am a homeschooling mama too!

take care and GOD BLESS...

CC said...

Hi, nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I love your bibs. Too bad my kids are out of those now ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the links, I look forward to checking them out.
Thanks for stopping by my UBP, hope you have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting.
May you be an instrument of God's peace in you SIL's life.

SaraLynn said...

Hello! Stopping by on the party train! I really enjoyed your blog adn I am sure to be back in the future!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hello... it is nice to meet you... hope you are having a fun party... it is fun 'meeting' all these new people... party hearty, take care and don't be a stranger... an aussie in Florida

Yankee said...

Hello! Just dropping in from the Blog Party 2008. I do not have a home school child but respect your views! Happy Blogging!

2Forgetful said...

Thanks for stopping by my party. Fixer of helicopters? I want to hear more! (I already know way more than I want to about washing sippy cups, teaching manners, and finger painting...sigh.) :-)

Unknown said...

Still hopping from blog to blog... my goal is to post at each blog at least once. Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win