Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wordless Wednesday: Old

For more Wordless Wednesday,
visit Wordless Wednesday HQ
or 5 Minutes for Mom



Today I am thankful
that I grew up on a farm
in the country
with chickens and rabbits,
cows and sheep,
even the pigs.
I am thankful that Daddy stopped
when turtles crossed the road,
and we brought them home.

5 comments:

Heather said...

LOL That old pumpkin's a familiar sight right about now. Love the look on your dog's face, too.

And thanks for the wonderful reminder to count our blessings every day. ;o)

Beckaboo said...

Poor pumpkin -- looks like he's ready to retire.

What a sweet blessing -- your daddy rescuing turtles.

Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Yup. Pumpkin's gotta go! We just chuck ours in the woods. How about you?

Anonymous said...

Just call us the turtle rescue group! No telling how many have come home with us through the years!

LOVEmomma

Unknown said...

Poor pumpkin!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win