Friday, November 16, 2007

New Pants!

Yesterday, Elizabeth took me (Mom), Grandma, and Grana (her great grandmother on Dad's side) to The Children's Place at the Outlet Mall. Grana got her these groovy pants. Doesn't Elizabeth look adorable looking at her stripes?!?!?

I thought the pants looked really cute with her kitty cat shirt that Mitchell's parents gave her last Christmas before she was even born!

I think she likes her outfit! Thank you Grana & Mitchell's parents!

People keep asking me if she's crawling yet. No, she's not. But she can get across the room by rolling, scooting & assorted other methods. She can even scoot on her bottom while she's sitting up. She's really got no need to crawl with all that mobility! Today, I put her sitting up on her blanket in the big basket part of a shopping cart while David was sitting in the seat part. Using her arms she pulled herself up on the side of the basket! Who knows what she'll do next!



Today I am thankful that rubbing alcohol removes ball point pen ink from laptop screens! Read yesterday's post if you're wondering what that's all about. I am also thankful for the gift of organization... as in organizing an event. I haven't had an event to organize lately & I miss it. Funny thing about a well planned event - it doesn't always get noticed. Attend an unorganized event, however, and everyone there knows it!

My sister pointed out that there are some more people giving thanks today at There Is No Place Like Home.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win