Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanksgiving Festivities Begin

I forgot to take my camera today... : \ David made this turkey in Sunday School. After church, we went to my great-aunt Marie's 85th birthday party. There was a pretty good turn out & it was fun to see a new generation of kids & babies filling the room!


This afternoon, I tried to get David to rest, but it didn't happen. So this evening, we took 2 sleepy kids to Aunt Laurie's house for Thanksgiving on Grandpappy's (Dad's dad) side of the family. David & Elizabeth both eventually warmed up to everyone & did really well. We drew names for the Christmas gift exchange. Now I have to figure out what to do for them! Both kids fell asleep on the way home.

I am thankful that we are able to do all this family stuff this year instead of driving 5 hours to get here & still not being able to attend everything. I am thankful that my children are learning the names of their cousins, aunts & other relatives and are comfortable with them.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win