A Retro Giveaway
5 Minutes for Mom is hosting a Retro Giveaway this month - You can win either a pedal car, record player, Coca-Cola cooler, or a $179 Gift Certificate to their store, Pedal Cars and Retro Collectibles!
I think I'd choose the gift certificate, but I don't know yet, if I would pick this cool fire truck or maybe a Big Wheel & some other stuff. I absolutely loved my Big Wheel when I was a kid. Dad loved his, too. I think David & Elizabeth should have the opportunity to ride one before they get too big. You know something great about the Big Wheel? It's made in the USA! How about that?! Something that was not made in China!
I am thankful for all the generous people that I've found in Bloggityville. You never know who's going to be giving away something or having a swap or just being encouraging! I am thankful for some new friends I've gotten to know through their blogs, even though I will probably never meet them in person. What a great world we live in.

No comments:
Post a Comment