Saturday, November 17, 2007

What's Gotten In To Him???

This is the man that would never let me bring any animal into our house when I was little!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miricles do happen! Then old age changes lots of things.
momma

Grandpa said...

Was that after the rabbit chewed through the phone cord or before the racoon stole the fresh cookies? Then there were all those hamsters! Anyone remember the pigs in the oven?

onemotherslove said...

*I* never had a rabbit, racoon, hamster, pig, or even a parakeet in the house!!! So what you're saying is that Bubba & Sissy ruined it for me?

Unknown said...

I think the rabbit, racoon, and pigs were Grandpa's pets. I remember being told that we lived on a farm and animals belonged outside... but I do remember the hamsters. And how they got out every time Granmama & Grandaddy had to "pet-sit" for us!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win