Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday

There have been several things that David has said this week that I wanted to remember, but I can't remember them now! Go figure!

Oh, here's one. Last time we were at the supercenter, I happened to see a Jesus doll on the shelf! I went over to check this out. When you push a button on his back, he quotes scripture! My skepticism at first turned into liking this doll, because it may encourage scripture memory. They also had a David, Goliath, Samson, Noah, a set of animals to go with Noah, and an Esther. Anyway, when I was looking at Jesus, David apparently got bored with just sitting in the basket & said, "Mom, put Jesus down!"

Elizabeth, however, has been totally amazing me this week! She's doing so many new things. Here she is saying a new word:



See more tiny talk at Not Before 7!

Visit my sister this week for a Virtual Cookie Exchange! Share your favorite Christmas cookie recipe!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!

Momma Roar said...

What a cute video - my littlest guy is getting close to that!! FUN!

Lori said...

OH love that when little ones start talking. Her UH OH is so cute!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

OH man, I LOVE the word 'uh oh'. She is so cute. So glad you vlogged it!!!!

Unknown said...

How cute! I can't wait for those moments!

Jennifer@DoingTheNextThing said...

What a cutie! Fabulous that you captured it on video. (Thanks for visiting my Tiny Talk last week.)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win