Thursday, September 21, 2006

Coat, Lunch & the Lovebug

To everyone who reads this blog and knows us personally - You're gonna be amazed by David the next time you spend time with him.

OK, so Mom's been planning ahead, thinking about winter and the fact that David will need a winter coat. He's been on this Elmo kick lately, and admittedly, I'm going along with it. I can not tell you how thrilled I was to win this coat on eBay at a good price!

It's a 3T, so it's a little long in the arms, but I'm hoping it will last all winter. He was excited to see it and enjoyed prancing around in it for a few minutes. In case you can't tell, it's letterman jacket style with an "E" and Elmo playing basketball on the left chest. And of course, he looks adorable in it!

Today was MDO. This morning, I was running late and still had to drop some cash off at the fire station for Dad, so I decided to grab a couple of HEB lunchables when I stopped to cash a check rather than making sandwiches. I got us both turkey with cheddar cheese, which came with crackers and 2 little chocolate chip cookies. When I picked David up, his note said he ate pretzels for snack and for lunch, he ate the cookies first then finished off the rest. : ) If I hadn't been telling my class they needed to eat their sandwiches first, I'd probably have eaten my cookies first, too. Then his teacher wrote on the comments part of the note, "He is so amazing. I enjoy him very much." Awww....

FYI - I have been awakened several nights now by the rattle, rattle of the doorknob covers!


This is my new "logo" for Elizabeth! I found it on a long-sleeved onesie at Target, which I got in Newborn size. It wasn't where it was supposed to be, (I guess someone had decided not to buy it & just stuck it somewhere) so I don't know what other sizes they had. Maybe I should go back and get one in every size... hehe...

(Dad - don't worry, I won't...)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that jacket. I've been looking for you but haven't seen anything that cute... but I did buy a ladybug today. LOL

Anonymous said...

I am at Jana's apartment and reading the blog. It sounds like you needed door knob covers. Last Sunday I got a new kitten. We named him Chester! I was thinking I can't wait till David can come see him, but on Thursday afternoon and was backing out of the driveway and ran over the kitten and then he was flopping all over the driveway. I went to the library to get Phillip to see if he needed to shoot him with the BB gun but by the time Phillip got back to the house the kitten was already dead. He buried him and I cleaned off the driveway. I cried and cried and was traumitized all eventing.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win