One Name Down...
Since this blog is currently named, "What's he up to now?" I thought I should start off today's post with a David story. The speech therapist came today and was floored by his speech while she was here! Yeah, David! (I always knew he was a genius!)
Among a plethora of other things, here are a few of the things he did/said today:
- He said 6 and pointed to it on a book with absolutely no prompting. Dad was there & I ran back into tea room & said, "he didn't just do that, did he?"
- He then repeated 5 and on his own said 4.
- Looking through a book of farm animals, he made the correct sound for each animal including both a "bock bock" and a rooster crow for the chicken.
- He put a pile of little books into a box saying "IN" with each one he put in.
- He repeated individual letters and pointed out the correct letter: B, C, D, E, and T
- Later he said the run 4, 5, 6.
- He asked for water to drink. I gave him water out of the fridge & he shivered saying, "Cold!"
Now, "What's she up to?"
Family has been notified by email, so I can make the formal announcement that we have decided to name the baby Elizabeth. At today's OB appointment, her heartbeat was 130. Dr said I measured the right size and sonogram agrees with a January 12 due date. The sonogram technician had said January 7, so I'm just going to go with early January. My dr doesn't exactly elicit my full trust. I go back in 4 more weeks, then after that we start the every 2 weeks.
Obviously I need to start thinking if I'm going to leave this blog titled, "What's he up to now?" or if I'll be changing it. That name doesn't stress me, though. You may log on occasionally and see different names at the top until I've decided what I'm going to do. Or you may not notice a thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment