Tuesday, September 12, 2006

"R"

Yesterday afternoon, David found something to play with under the dining table. No, it wasn't old food or anything. I thought he said "car" but I couldn't think of any cars that were over there, so I went to see what he found.

I could tell that he had an alphabet magnet in his hand, so I asked him to show me what letter he had. It was the letter R. He hadn't said car, he said "R"!

Well, I was impressed. Just to see, I took him over to his ABC puzzle & asked him where R was. Sure enough, he said R & pointed to the right one. We've been working on recognizing D, but I'm not sure if he can yet.

Pretty much his first letters to recognize fall into this familiar group:

R S T L N E

Anybody else recognize that line up that you see every evening at about 6:50 for the Bonus Round?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, how often is he watching the Wheel?

onemotherslove said...

Well, Wheel comes on 6 days a week... we watch it almost every day!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win