More changes...
In the car this afternoon, I noticed David quietly put his little hands together, close his eyes, and start to babble something I couldn't understand. He concluded with "Amen. All done. Nite nite." and leaned his head over to the side, pretending to be asleep. Apparently he felt the need to talk to God! : ) When he was done I asked him if he was praying. Again he put his hands together, closed his eyes, and started talking. This time I heard the word "ball" and "car" involved! This is the first time he has prayed or pretended to pray all on his own. He's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But last night... (notice in this picture Tabi is keeping an eye on him!)
Dad was on duty last night and got home a little after 7am this morning, where he found me sound asleep in bed, the door to David's room shut as usual, but he found David in the office! The little rascal had escaped during the night & shut himself out of his room - out of earshot of the monitor. We have no idea when he left his room. But I guarantee that before I go to sleep tonight I will be going by Wal-Mart for safety door knob covers!!! He'd pulled a chair out of the table & had gotten his Tylenol (luckily the child lid was on good) & the TV remote down and had played with the vitamin/supplement bottles that were on Dad's desk (all also sealed). That's all I could tell that he'd done, but I just kept thinking of the things that he *could* have done. I was pretty scared by it. But God was watching out for him.
In case you can't tell, from left to right in this photo: 2 yellow stuffed cats, Tabi, and my tummy.
A few nights ago Elizabeth literally kicked Tabi out of bed! Seriously!
When you lay on your side, the crook between your tummy and legs is what I call "the pocket" that the cats like to sleep in. Puddin' liked it, Tort likes it, and now Tabi likes it. Well, when you're pregnant, the pocket is full, so the cats just lean up onto the tummy. Tabi nestled herself in and started purring loudly. I can only assume that it became quite loud inside the womb because Elizabeth started kicking like crazy! And she kicked until Tabi got up!

No comments:
Post a Comment