Monday, September 18, 2006

Rattle, Rattle

5:57 a.m. - rattle, rattle, rattle... He was trying to turn the door knob with no success! Yeah! (for now) He cried back to sleep after I told him to lay down, it was still nite-nite.

7:45 a.m. - Mom gets up & peeks in. He's asleep in his bed. I stretch & hear him start moving around after a bit. Then I hear a sound I don't recognize. When I went to check on him, the rascal was up on top of the changing table!

Since then, I have had to get him out of a box that was being packed to be shipped off (he was trying to reach the light switch), and off of standing on Dad's CD boxes. I hate to ask what's next...

1 comment:

Pipesville said...

It has only just begun!! My guys didn't get that adventurous but they did get into a few things that scared me to death a couple of times. I think one was climbing on the stovetop to reach the cereal. He is such a smart nephew!! I am so proud!!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win