skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I am thankful for
creativity discovered
in new places.
Top: Dinosaurs guarding Legos in the chicken's nest of the Little People Barn.
In the background, there's a paramedic driving the tractor.
Bottom: Army guy either hiding behind the sheep or about to shoot the sheep.
3 comments:
lol... I love the soldier with the sheep. I'm sure he's guarding him & not about to shoot him. Makes me think of Mr. Bean's nativity scene.
You know what?I missed your blog. Now I've read your November posts. I love the "E" and the animals and the cupcakes and everything. I don't think he's shooting the sheep either. Naaaaa .. (bleating). I see there are more to visit now on the linky ... see ya 'round. :) Jenn
I think the most creative mind on earth belong to children. They can take pieces that don't belong together and come up with some great stuff to play with, yes, children are the best architects and window dressers.
Post a Comment