Aunt Sissy asked in her post yesterday, if we had our Thanksgiving banner up. Of course we do! David made the "Happy Thanksgiving" banner using one of Aunt Sissy's banner kits. She's got them in her Etsy Shop but is giving one away on her blog this week!
Aren't we lucky here in the US to be able to celebrate our holidays? Not all of them might be the same ones that the whole population enjoys, but celebrations are times of joy and of family and of sharing our multitude of blessings!
It's all Yours God, Yours God, everything is Yours. From the stars in the sky to the depths of the ocean floor. It's all Yours God, Yours God, everything is Yours. You're the maker and keeper, Father and ruler of everything. It's all Yours.
7 comments:
Cute!!!
What a CUTE banner! I love that. I'm going to have to check those out. Thanks for sharing!
I entered the giveaway. The banner is very creative.
I clicked back to visit the site...I live in the East Bay in the Bay Area too. Small world.
Aren't we lucky here in the US to be able to celebrate our holidays? Not all of them might be the same ones that the whole population enjoys, but celebrations are times of joy and of family and of sharing our multitude of blessings!
That is very, very cute! I love it.
Come to think of it, I have not even put many Thanksgiving decorations out. I guess I got sidetracked.
Your son's list (Saturdays post) is precious.
Love your banner! I love Thanksgiving!
Have a great week!
LydiaCate
Post a Comment