Tuesday, November 10, 2009

...for a bold young man (Tiny Talk)

I am thankful for

the bold young man
who announced to all in the Walmart Garden Center
(aka Christmas Wonderland since the day after Halloween):

THANKSGIVING
COMES
BEFORE
CHRISTMAS!


Mom: You're right, Thanksgiving comes before Christmas.
David: But I wasn't talking to you, I was telling all the rest of those people!

Like maybe he was talking to the couple in the other check out line who just spent over $900 in Christmas lights. They rolled out an entire flat. At Walmart.

A few weeks ago, we saw a giant blow-up Santa on top of a trailer house at a dealership. David said: But I don't want to skip Halloween!

3 comments:

Grandpa said...

That's my grandson!

Unknown said...

That's my nephew! I'm proud!!!

Anonymous said...

That makes him, my, great nephew, in law...right? I love the honesty and directness of children. Sometimes humerous or embarassing, but way to go when it reflects strength and values. Way to go you guys!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win