Friday, November 20, 2009

...for Thursday School

I am thankful forThursday school.

With a home schooled kindergartner this year, also came a home school co-op group. We joined a group in a neighboring town and David has been attending a class at Thursday school every week. It's good because it gives David interaction with other kids and he sees that other kids are taught at home, too. It's also been good for me because while he's in class, I get to hang out with the other moms. I also get Mom's Night Out! (when Dad's not working) We have both made some new friends this semester. This photo was his Fascinating Facts class this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun bunch of kids....and the future! :) Jenn

مشروع جديد ناجح said...

thanks you have a good blog

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win