I can't stop being thankful now!
Well, I had my blog set to continue being thankful last week. Those people who watched my kids all week will never understand how thankful I am for what they allowed me to experience. There's a whole other world under water that I would not have seen if I'd had kids with me!



The one thing that I really wanted to see was a starfish and we saw several! They were huge & fat! I had no idea! I was hoping to see a sea turtle also... AND I SWAM WITH A STINKING STING RAY!!! The fish and the coral were amazing. St. John has to be one of the most beautiful places on Earth.
I'm still working on organizing photos, remembering which beach was which and getting some captions written. When I get them up on Flickr, I'll post a link if you want to see more photos with captions. It was a truly amazing week. It was worth saving for 4 years to get there.

No comments:
Post a Comment