Tuesday, November 17, 2009

...for the honesty of children (Tiny Talk)

I am thankful for...
View from the back door

Yesterday I cleaned the front & back door window glass. David called loudly through the glass: Hey, Mom! What are you doing?
Mom: I'm cleaning the glass!
David: Why? Are we having company?
ouch...

On a more uplifting note...
Elizabeth was singing happily while sitting on her throne: Mommy is a princess, my mommy is a princess...
David hollers from the other room: Hey, Elizabeth! Mom is not a princess! She is a queen!
aahhh... now I feel better...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lol... love that picture, btw.

onemotherslove said...

She'll love me for that one, won't she?

Liz said...

Yes, I too understand...whenever I call out, "OK let's all work together to get the house clean..." the next thing that I invariably hear is, "Who's coming over..." sigh!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful. "Queen for a Day". :)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh My! Look how big she has gotten! Hope you enjoy being the queen!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win