Saturday, November 14, 2009

David is thankful for...

Every day I've been asking David for one thing he's thankful for. This is his list so far.

I am thankful for all the time I've been able to spend with him this year.
Below are a few of the projects he's worked on lately.

While I read about the Mayflower, David colored one, complete with gray storm clouds, exploding cannons, and even a blue shark in the water.

We also made a booklet about the first Thanksgiving and have done a few pumpkin activities this fall.

His small pumpkin had 403 seeds inside!!! I thought we never were going to be done counting! (and it became a counting-by-10's exercise)

The work above is amazing to me because he has never liked to color before and only recently started doing it. Now he's drawing pictures of robots & sharks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love his thankful list. And his expressions in art, picking up the story ... that's great. Keep on! Jenn (Hi David!)

♥Mimi♥ said...

I had a little one by the name of David a long time ago. Now he is a daddy with four little ones of his own. Those little boys named David are so very special and a true blessing, yes, they are☺

Pipesville said...

His handwriting is really good now. I love his imagination! He makes his aunt proud!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win