SUKA '08: Bump
Right before I graduated from college, my best friend & I went by ourselves on a camping trip. We called it SUKA '95 and vowed that every year we would do something special together. Suka has since grown to include husbands on some years and children as we've added them. I'd like to think that by the time our kids are college aged, they'll have some fond memories of Suka get togethers past.This year was a wonderful visit as always. We shared lots of love, laughter, and back rubs! And the kids enjoyed each other's company, too. We exchanged some Christmas gifts...
and went on an adventure down by the pond while Elizabeth was napping...
We took in some Christmas lights at the park...
And Sarina & David enjoyed warming themselves by the fire!In my head, I called this year, "Bump" because my best friend & I, in addition to having the other kids within a few months of each other, are also both pregnant again. I could kick myself for failing to take a picture of the two of us together. I think this was the first time we got together when we both had the baby bumps showing. You'll just have to imagine it in your head.
Click for SUKA '07

No comments:
Post a Comment