Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Best Friend Visit


This weekend we had a wonderful, but all too short, visit from my best friend and her family.
Sunday night we took them to walk through the Christmas lights at the Whistle Stop Christmas. The wind had shifted shortly before evening, so it was very cold and windy to be walking around, but the lights were great & the kids had a ball!
Have you ever tried to pose 4 cold kids, age 3 & under, inside a giant Christmas wreath? It's not the easiest thing in the world to do!

I wore Elizabeth in a carrier, wrapped in a blanket, under my jacket and David wore both of his hoods up!

Monday morning the kids enjoyed playing together at the house.


The girls enjoyed Tort, chasing him around, screaming, "Kitty!"


We got a BFF & kids shot, which I think qualifies this short visit as SUKA '07!


Aren't her girls beautiful? I LOVE their little dog ears!
Next summer we'll go visit them on the coast. I can hardly wait...

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win