Getting Ready for Christmas & Great Giveaways!
So far we've played with glitter, freezer paper, markers, fabric and ribbon. I haven't decided if I'm going to post finished pictures here or not because some of them will be Christmas gifts! The pantry is stocked with flour, yeast, sugar, oatmeal, chocolate chips, and M&M's - all the essentials for Christmas baking! I started a Sourdough Starter this week, and I must say - this stuff is nasty! The only thing that's keeping me interested is the potential for all the different recipes I can make with the stuff.
And how about this - 5 Minutes for Mom is having an amazing some amazing Christmas giveaways this year... including a $500 Home Depot Gift Card! Wow, that would almost cover a water softener! I've got every appendage crossed that I can manage to cross and am trying to teach the kids how to cross their fingers, too! : )

And guess what? Our neighbor, Mr. Nick, has soft water. : \ Dad found a water softener that also has an iron remover setting, but when we went to Lowe's last night, they weren't in stock. Go figure.
And how about this - 5 Minutes for Mom is having an amazing some amazing Christmas giveaways this year... including a $500 Home Depot Gift Card! Wow, that would almost cover a water softener! I've got every appendage crossed that I can manage to cross and am trying to teach the kids how to cross their fingers, too! : )And we also have 5 - yep, FIVE - chances to win $500 Kmart Gift Cards! Check out the following blogs to see how:
Is it Christmas yet?

No comments:
Post a Comment