Friday, December 12, 2008

Does Your Santa Know CPR?

If you've ever heard me talking about him before, you know that CPR Teddy gets me excited! Not only is he an adorable bear, he's a good helper and wants to help you be ready with your CPR skills.
I am an Independent Distributor for CPR Teddy. I sell them online. I don't make a lot, but it doesn't cost me anything but some time. And I am totally sold on the value of this product, myself.

This week I sold a bear kit to a grandma who's having Santa deliver it to her 5 grandsons on Christmas morning. How cool is that?!

And, if they're willing to pay international shipping (which is more than the bears!), I am also working on a deal with a lady from the Irish Red Cross for some bears for their training program.

Here's a little review of how you can use CPR Teddy:


No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win