Tuesday, September 09, 2008

It's Official

My hard drive is officially dead. Along with it went a ton of important emails in Outlook, my entire email address book, and my graphics programs. I had saved financial records, photos & documents onto flash drives before it went down, thank goodness.

So if you were in my address book, email me so I can save your email address on my web-based server! And be patient with my lack of photos until I figure out what to do about cropping & resizing them.

At the house: The laminate installers finished today, but we were short 2 rows of laminate, so we'll have to go pick that up later & finish it ourselves. The tile installers are on day two of their installation. The cabinet painters should have been there Monday finishing, but never showed up. Don't know when they'll be back to finish. Dad is frustrated at the people who don't show up when they're supposed to. Grandpa, Marvin & Dad started the corner post holes for the back fence this morning before the rain.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, no!!! I'm really sad about your graphics program. What program did you use?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win