Tiny Talk Tuesday
His words to go with this photo:
Look, I'm El Toro Loco with one horn! (holding up the guitar with straw attachment to his head, then he added the finger horn) Look, I'm El Toro Loco with two horns!
He's always thinking... I told him today that El Toro Loco means the Crazy Bull in Spanish, but he didn't believe me!
Oh, and that reminds me - Elizabeth said something today that we couldn't understand, so David said, "Elizabeth is speaking Spanish!"No words to go with this one, but has anyone else noticed that underwear always seems to fit not only the bottom, but the top as well? I remember one of Uncle Bubba's friends wearing his underwear on his head one day on the school bus...
There's EB's kicking back with some milk before bedtime. She's saying "hi" to everyone all day long. When Dad comes in from working, "Hi, Dad!" When Grandpa comes in from working, "Hi, Grandpa!" When Grandma comes in from Quilt Club, "Hi, Grandma!" And every single time Jesse walked by last weekend when he was staying here, "There's Jesse!"
With all that's going on right now, sometime Tiny Talk Tuesday is the only post I get to all week, but I know the family that reads this enjoys it, so I try really hard to make sure it's here for ya! You can read more Tiny Talk by clicking over to Not Before 7.

1 comment:
Yes, I love reading your blog on Tuesday!!! Don't stop!
Post a Comment