Pray for Aunt Jana
I know many of my readers are prayer warriors, so I'm going to ask you to pray for David & Elizabeth's Aunt Jana tonight (Dad's sister). She decided not to evacuate her home in Houston as Hurricane Ike rolls in. Pray for her & her roommate's safety. My best friend & her family evacuated their home near the coast yesterday. We're praying their home makes it through the storm.

1 comment:
I just want to say thank you for all your thought's and prayers. My roommate Mandy and I made it through ok and feel very fortuate.
Our apartment complex recieved minor damage (shingles off the roof, branches out of trees, etc...) and thanks to my good friend Ben we were able to park our cars in a parking garage, so both our cars recieved zero damage.
However, I do request you continue to pray for all the people along the coast who have lost everything.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart,
Aunt Jana
Post a Comment