Bit of Tiny Talk from All 3!
David has been talking since last Tuesday. I mean literally since last Tuesday! I wanted to vlog for Tiny Talk this week. He was explaining the Grand Prix race car, complete with spoiler, that he built out of Legos. Then we had a tired meltdown & foiled that plan. But before that, as he was explaining it to me, I told him, "You're so smart, David!" To which he replied, "I certainly am!"
Elizabeth is quickly picking up non-stop talking from her brother and is labelling just about everything she sees. Tonight as we headed for bed, I called out, "Nite-nite, Grandma & Grandpa!" Grandma replied, but Grandpa didn't say anything. Elizabeth called out "Ga-pa, ni-ni, Ga-pa," until Grandpa finally told her nite-nite, too!
This morning I had this month's OB check-up. All it was really was a chance to hear the heartbeat, which I did. It sounded fine. OK, so that's not talking, but it is #3's first appearance on Tiny Talk Tuesday!! Anyway, I hadn't gained any weight since last month, so not being able to fasten my pants any more tells me that baby is growing and not me!
We're still working on the house daily. Meaning Dad & I are the only. ones. working. Grrr.... The plumber came today & left, saying he needs to have electricity on to finish his work & charge the lines (well water). The septic tank can't be installed until there's water, and there's no water until we have electricity. The painters can't do their finish-up / touch-up until there's electricity. Most of the electric company people are working to get the hurricane victims electricity again. So, Dad & I will continue working on what we can until there's nothing left we can do. Almost makes me wish for a cookie cutter house...

4 comments:
Your individuality will be worth the wait when all is said and done!
You all do have such smart, cute kids - and we haven't even seen the third yet! LOVE all 5 of you already! momma/g'ma
I hope the house is finished before #3 gets so big that you're waddling and can't bend over. (Not that you'll be getting big, mind you. It'll be baby getting big, right?)
I agree with grandpa - it will be so worth it when it's finished!
Hey congrats on #3...how'd I miss that? WOO HOO!!!!!
Love your little guy's confidence!
Post a Comment