Monday, September 29, 2008

Sleeping Angel Contest

At this very moment, my babies are sleeping angels. Crashed in my old bedroom, where the four of us have slept for over a year now. David has his twin mattress on the floor against one wall...

Complete with shark pillow, Snoopy sheets, and his "Great blanket" that my Grandmama made for him.

And in a play pen that she's just about to outgrow, Elizabeth is up against the opposite wall with her snuggly pink blanket (completely under her) and her little lamb.

Mom & Dad's bed is sandwiched in the middle of the room between the kids. BUT SOON... and I've been saying SOON for a while now... but soon for real, we should be able to move into our own house! And wouldn't it be grand if we had a beautiful bedroom set for David's room?

Well, I was so excited to see that 5 Minutes for Mom was hosting the Sleeping Angel Contest! I could just envision David's mattress off the floor (it's been on the floor since he was 2) and WOW, storage underneath it!!!! I also love the bookshelf headboard. That would be the perfect place for his favorite books and, of course, a flashlight. This is the Summer Breeze set, but I'm not sure if I'd pick the blue or pine finish.

If you've got little ones, click on over to 5 Minutes for Mom and enjoy the goodies. I don't enter too many contests, but I couldn't stay away from this one!

And speaking of the flashlight... Grandma got David some more glow sticks recently. He went to bed around 8, if I remember correctly. When I started getting ready for bed about an hour later, this is what I found on my bed:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those sheets sure look familiar!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win