Wordless Wednesday
This leaves me truly wordless, because I can't put into words how this scene made me feel... Can you?
See more Wordless Wednesday entries at 5 Minutes for Mom and Wordless Wednesday HQ.
This leaves me truly wordless, because I can't put into words how this scene made me feel... Can you?
See more Wordless Wednesday entries at 5 Minutes for Mom and Wordless Wednesday HQ.
Posted by
onemotherslove
on
7/18/2007 10:16:00 AM
Labels: Wordless Wednesday
|
Add this to your site |
7 comments:
great shot!
leave it to Wal-mart... great picture though. Have a happy day.
sadened...is the best I can come up with. It's like here in Thailand. Is or is that not an idol? Buying a statue of Mary...it's kind of shocking all together..thought Wal-Mart stayed away from that kind of stuff.
Thanks for sharing...wow...
I love that quote - Every calling is great if Greatly persued! Wow!
hmmmm commercializing the mother of Jesus...need I say any more.
I can't find quite the right words either...a great shot of it though, very emotion provoking.
It makes me wonder why so many put so much faith and prayer into Mary when in the Bible she is no diety or saint. I'll just pray to Jesus instead.
Post a Comment