Saturday, July 07, 2007

Missions Update

Sorry for not posting more regular updates on Andy & Lauren as promised! Andy safely returned home from Thailand on Friday. I got to see his photos today & there are some really awesome ones! I'll see if they'll let me blog one with an elephant... ; ) And I'll link you to their blog when they put up photos. He's full of great stories, but exhausted right now. Continue to pray for him as he adjusts to being back home. His body and spirit has to readjust to this life we lead.

This is one of the photos we got while he was gone. Andy is in the black shirt.


Lauren is still in Peru. Their satellite phone is not working all that great, so we haven't heard much from them, just that they're OK. Continue to pray for their safety.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win