A New Blog in the Works: Prayer
I have been going through the book, The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian, one chapter per day for about 5 months now. My goal for August is to not miss a single day. If anyone is interested, I have decided to blog the journey, and would like to invite you to join me. I will be posting the daily prayers on a new blog, And She Prays... I will *try* to do my entries every day in the morning, but you know how that goes in the life of a mom! If you want to read along with me, let me know by leaving a comment on this post, or just come by the other blog whenever you can.
| Buy it at ChristianBook.com: The Power of a Praying Parent By Stormie Omartian Stormie Omartian revisits her bestselling book for parents---now with a new cover---by adding new material and the wisdom gleaned from even more years of being a mom. In 30 easy-to-read chapters, Stormie shares from personal experience as to how parents can pray for their children's safety, character, adolescence, peer pressure, school experiences, friends, and relationship with God. Now adults, Stormie's grown-up children also reflect on the way their praying parents raised them---and what a difference it made. |

No comments:
Post a Comment