Happy 4th of July
Happy 4th of July (yesterday)!
I was uploading my photos when my computer shut down, so you'll have to wait another day for the big slideshow, but I'll go ahead & tell you about our big day.
It was Mom & Dad's 9th wedding anniversary! I can't believe it's been 9 years. USVI... we'll see you next year for the big one!!! YEAH!
Our annual 4th Family Reunion was held at Uncle Bubba's new house this year. Grandpa posted some photos here. About mid-afternoon, we came home for a nap before the party continued.
Back at Uncle Bubba's house, we had hot dogs & played some games before it got dark enough to start some fireworks. Dad went a little crazy at the firework warehouse, but David really enjoyed them. He loved holding the sparklers (the same kind we had at our wedding), and kept saying, "More sparklers, Dad.... I need more sparklers." Pictures tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment