Saturday, April 29, 2006

Vacation: Day 4.2

I'm having serious problems with these pictures... keep watching to see if I can get more photos to add...



Here are Aunt Myrna and Grana.



Mom & Dad cut a rug! I can't believe this actually happened! I'm glad Jana was there to photograph it!!! I can't remember the song. I think it was Frank Sinatra.


The flowers were absolutely beautiful - all fresh.


OK, here's what happened - I plugged my camera in to charge so it wouldn't run down at the wedding. Then left it there.

I'll post some pictures when Aunt Jana sends me her photos... Until then... Josh & Jill got married, David did fine during the ceremony (but did get scared when the trumpet started the bridal procession), it was beautiful, reception was fun. Check back later for more details.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win