Mom's Happy Birthday
Thanks to everyone who sent text messages and called wishing Mom happy birthday! You know you're a mother of a toddler when your perfect day included going to Hobby Lobby by yourself, taking a nap, and going to the Playhouse! : ) (which we recently found out will be closing at the end of the month!!) : (
As usual, David had a BALL at the Playhouse! Pun intended!
Here he is picking up chicks in the ball pit... hahaha, not really... he's picking up BALLS!!! : )
Mom concluded a great day with some creative activity! The webbing on this lawn chair was falling apart - doesn't this look better????
And yes, it does hold weight! The fabric lady at Hobby Lobby was skeptical about my project, giving two negative comments. I think the result negates her comments, though. I LOVE how it turned out!
Next, I built a garden shelf with some old wood. It doesn't show up very well at night against the fence, but I like how it turned out, too. I'm trying to make the yard more homey. I'll work on some more attractive displays on the shelf another day.

No comments:
Post a Comment